Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Birthday Pics

My Banana Cream cheesecake. So good.
Cheesecake Factory with the girls. What a fun night!!! I love my friends and family!!!

Uncle Bill was so nice to take me out for a B-day lunch. He took me to one of my favorite places in Miami called Books and Books. We had lunch there and then went to his house where he suprised me with a homemade cake. Uncle Bill, it was delicious and thank you so much for your efforts. You're an awesome uncle!!!! Here they are playing cards.


Jewels in the bounce house at Jungle Island.



Ethan and Julianna with a couple of alligators.




Ethan and Ari with a parrot.





Ari came to Jungle Island with us and had absolutely no fear when it came to touching animals. Here he is trying to rip off the head of an iguana. This was his second attempt.






Daddy and Ty at Jungle Island on my b-day.







Here we are after church on my b-day with our great friends Vern and Chad.








Bunny and Ethan creating a "shark" with nature items found at the park.


















2 comments:

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

I love all the pictures. Your family is so dang cute. I had to check out your blog the sec I got home. You know I hate suspense. Dude, my welcome to Miami song worked just fine for me. I don't get why it didn't work for you. I had fun with you today...as always. Thanks for helping me with the puppets.

J. Shaffer said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birhtday Kim. Next year we are so celebrating together. Miss you guys. You guys are the cutest!!!