Monday, September 22, 2008

Our fun beach weekend
















What a fun weekend with great friends and family. On Sat. we went to the beach for a family picnic and pirate treasure hunt with the Swartzlander's. We took some family pictures and had fried chicken and dug in the sand for treasure in the dark (sorry kids the time snuck up on us) but had a blast. Ty and I (Kim) whooped Avery and Trista's butt in the card game hand and foot which definitely made my night :) On Sun. we went to Deerfield beach with Robin and Ari and then had dinner at Harry and Deb's. TJ was in town and we had a brunch and a birthday cake for him. TJ is Robin's dad (Robin is my sister-in-law). We miss him a whole lot because he is a riot and awesome with our kids. He makes us laugh and is just one of those people who you can't get enough of.

5 comments:

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

I love all these pictures Kim. Let's do another picnic at the beach. We had such an awesome time with you all, but you and Ty didn't kick our butt at cards. :) Let's play again and and Avery and I will not hold back next time. Watch out!

Anonymous said...

I had a great day with you today! Thanks for everything... I love your blog! XOXOXO Vern

Tara said...

Cute pictures Kim! Your family is darling. Hand and foot is such a great card game....it definitely seems to bring out to competitiveness in people!

J. Shaffer said...

Kimmit, I am so proud of you and your blogging skills :). You guys are the cutest family ever. I miss you guys tons!! Love-Jess

Jen I said...

Looks like fun! You're so creative!