Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!!













































On x-mas eve we spent the afternoon with my grandma and grandpa and uncle bill and in the evening with my aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandma. We had our traditional cuban dinner with the pig roasted in the pit, black beans and rice, yucca, and plantains. Christmas day, we opened presents, made cookies, and had a traditional italian meal with meatballs and stuffed shells with Kristy and Paul. Merry Christmas to all of our friends and family!! Hope you had a great day. Enjoy our pics!!

5 comments:

Jen I said...

When it rains, it pours on this blog! :) Love all the pictures. Glad you've been having so much fun lately!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Hi sweet Kim, I miss you so much. I love all these pictures. It was also great to see Kristy and Paul. I am glad your fam had such an awesome Holiday.

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas pictures! The red and white aprons were great! :)

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

Yeah I am glad I found your blog, I am adding it to mine. See you soon I am sure.

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

By the way. Did I tell you that you are awesome? Thanks again for watching our little ones. ;)