Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

























We celebrated Thanksgiving in Palm Beach Gardens this year at my Uncle Billy and Aunt Paula's house. My grandma was there (you can see her getting ready for dinner as she is putting her "bib" on), my aunt and uncle, cousins Anthony and Michael, and us. It was a blast and the food was great as usual. We rode bikes after dinner and roasted marshmellows. Anytime I go to their house, it brings me back to my childhood; memories of playing hide and go seek, "spying" on the adults, our "cousin conferences" where we would map out how to spy on everyone, and playing basketball. I hope my kids can make memories of their own in that house too.




1 comment:

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

What a fun house. I love all the memories made at the Holidays.