Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sorry guys!!

Ok, ok, I know it's been a while. I am the worst!! I have been slacking so bad!!! I knew when I first signed up for the blog that I would probably be really bad at it and I was right!! So anyways, everything's been pretty crazy lately. Avery's been on a trauma rotation where he is on call every 3rd night. He was on CNN.com and on the local news and has seen a lot of crazy things these past couple of months. Ethan is thriving in school and in martial arts and got student of the month at both schools in nov. He is learning how to ride a bike without training wheels too. Julianna is still potty training and it's going....ok? Let's just say i've been cleaning up a lot of poop! She loves art though and is coloring in the lines and cutting so well. Ty just got a haircut yesterday and was such a riot at the haircut place. He got to sit in a car and had a cape on and couldn't stop moving around and smiling. He got his hair gelled up into a mohawk and then to the side and he looked soooooo darn cute I couldn't stand it! I am in crazy mode because in a couple of days, we are going to DISNEY WORLD!!!! We got a really good deal and alot of free stuff, but have to go to a 2 hr timeshare presentation. Hey, it's worth it. It's going to be a suprise so I can't wait to see the kids reactions. Ok, I'll post pictures after Christmas..I promise!!

2 comments:

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

I love it. You are back. I wish I could have seen sweet little Ty getting his first hair cut. What a little angel that boy is.

J. Shaffer said...

Hey Guys! I miss you! Sounds like everyone is doing well. Yea Ethan on getting student of the month. Have a Happy Holiday and so much fun at Disney World and please take lots of pictures :).