Saturday, March 7, 2009

At the Haircutters....again











So I documented Ty's 1st haircut, and now I'm doing it for Julianna. This time around at the haircutter's, Ty didn't have fun...at all. In fact, he hated the whole experience and cried the entire time (as you can see). Julianna on the other hand, was treated like a queen. She ate lollipop after lollipop, watched a movie, and made demands to the non-english speaking hairdresser the whole time ("I want another lollipop", "I want the pink balloon", "I want orange rubber bands"...) Thankfully, the girl was nice and tried to accomodate Jules as best as she could. And yes, stupidly I went back and spent another chunk of money we don't have. I really am just too scared to cut their hair! At least it turned out cute.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julianna looks adorable and I can tell she had a ton of fun! Too bad Ty was not amused! :)